Monday, September 23, 2013

Morning Monster

Reading my yesterday's post, did you think Iggy's era in my head had stopped? No. Today, if your mood is down, your song of the day will be "Slo.", and if you're up and full of energy, so listen to and dance with popular "Bounce"!



Today our parallel of 11th classes and I have visited different doctors in the hospital. We had to do it to have medical certificates which will be needed entering the university. Everything's ok with me, but my vision. Vision is the only thing I have problems with, therefore I wear glasses at school.
I get used to Windows 8 more and more, I've already downloaded some adds, most of them are collected works by my favourite poets and writes. So cool.
I've got some onerous homework and some favourite laziness. I'd better do it now and more quickly; another way tomorrow's morning I'll be a monster killing everyone with the looks and suffering about being hungry. Aghr, it's already late, I'll be the monster anyway.
Do you like morning? I know exactly, that namely I should sleep about 8,5 hours or at least wake up not earlier that at 8 a.m.. My biological clock knows when our morning starts.
In the begging of October (exactly before my birthday) we're going to set up Wi-Fi in our flat! Mom and I have our own laptops, plus my sweet HTC, so we both need wireless Internet. The only thing I fear is that a big birthday party of my friend's and mine can become a meeting of the Internet club.
Well, you know the songs of the day, and I'm gonna do my tasks. See you!


Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts