Thursday, July 10, 2014

An End To Start


Well, hello there, y'all! I haven't written for 'a while', might even have already forgotten how to type. You know, I've had so many things I would fill a book in with all that sht, but at the same time 'all that sht' made me feel exhausted like I'd been working in the deepest mines of hell and Satan never paid me. But I won't overwhelm you with the details and will try to trigger only the most interesting things in my mind about how I finished on of the most important parts of my life and am ready to start a new one. So, here I go.
I promised to tell you about my math exam's result. Yeah, it came thought the next night after my grand party, and I was afraid if the neighbors would come up to our place again on hearing my excited rejoicing about getting 72 points! THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE! I'd never reached such a big score at school, because the highest result of mine was 66, though I used my smartphone to achieve it. And there certainly I couldn't use the phone during the exam, I didn't have anything to help myself (except a couple of little papers with some formulas that didn't help me at all), so I wrote the test operating only my knowledge and the hell knows what helped me passing the math. 72 points are something incredible, really. I'd never been so emotional as I was that time right after figuring out my score.
Then time passed on, and the 24th of June had come. That was the day of getting our school-leaving certificate, and I got the one with honours! Moreover, being a super-excellent student I got my (first) gold medal for outstanding education. Also, my OTR and I surprisingly turned out to be the hosts of the event, so we declaimed short poems about the teachers, eo ipso other leavers knew where to start speaking their own words. Plus, my mother held a long speech too, though everyone liked it, and I burst out crying! Yo, the first event when I cried! Hell ya, I'm not heartless!

From left to right: my mom, me with the gold medal from the Russian Federation
(holding in the palms) and a totally not gold medal from a local authority hanging round
my neck, and my godmother.
Awesome selfie after getting our certificates
But it wasn't the end of the day! In the evening about 30 people from all our parallel plus several lads from the outside headed to a small house the country to have fun and not only that. That party was much crazier than getting certificates and pretty equally to my Grand Birthday (I seem to never explain you that greatness, but for me nothing's gonna be the same, though still I compare it) and the party from the previous post. Firstly and surprisingly, I tried a hookah for the first time, and it was... fine. I may say my friend and I got one more thing for the entertainment. Generally, we Instagramed all way long, spilled cola with vodka (me, in general), played Twister (for the first time I played Twister only once!) and make fun of others. And this is another story.
~Time of awesome stories~
At the event of getting certificates my classmate Misha danced waltz with the girl from a parallel class. At the party in the evening they were both too, and actually there were no signs of trouble. Except the classmate had his 18th birthday on the very same day. And all the people decided to drink him the fuck up. Well, my friends and I had already wanted it at my 17th birthday party, but we'd failed, so no one were against Misha drinking. And so our mutual aim was done - my classmate was as pissed as a newt. And so (I've no idea who came up with that idea Misha himself or that girl he'd danced with, she was already done too) they decided to do that dance again. They danced - can you imagine a drunk waltz? I can - and when they ended up with Misha carrying the girl in his arms, a boy (who made everybody's night) screamed "Where's a kiss?!" It made everyone shout out along "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!" And you know what? IRL Misha's even hard to hug, I don't talk of anything more, he's such a holy-virgin-don't-you-dare-look-at-me-ya-beotch. And that night he was vinous like "Do you think it's too difficult for me?", and he kissed her! Everyone was blown away to China, it was so impossible! And exactly that time impossible was totally nothing. And what about me, so my heart was broken a bit, because I'd been after that bot for the whole 2 years in our high school, and now 3 glasses of vodka did their work. Of course, I was down for a moment, but I'm not a person who's easy to break down, so I went on partying hard; in the end of it all, my heart's never empty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So by the time Dasha and I were about to leave the place, only 3 people had left at the house. It was a great fun, no one doubts it!:D


Two days flew as fast as a flight to the main land, and 27th of June was on the calendar. It was a big day in every meaning of that expression. At 11 a.m. Ilya and I were at the rehearsal of getting the governor's prize. No, we didn't rehearse exactly how we would take our (second) gold medal (from our region's governor), but we did how we would enter a big hall. It was so bombast! But it only took about half an hour, so than I got home to meet... TV guys. They wanted me to pose in front of the camera how I was preparing for the actual ceremony, tell some words about my getting the medal, how I'd studied at school and all that jazz. So it wasn't a big deal, and at the right time my family and I got to the place. The ceremony was nice. All in all, there were 50 graduates, their parents, class masters, headmasters, officials and journalists. Though the prize was supposed to be the governor's one, there was no governor at the ceremony at all. The medals and diplomas were given by other ministers I don't even remember them exactly. But I do remember that the minister of education pronounced my last name in a wrong way, and do they still want me to stay? In general, all former pupils were presented one by one, we watched some performances celebrating our intelligence, than we even had a little banquet! Also Ilya and I chanced to have time for a quick photo right before the ceremony, so after it we got our pictures. And the pictures were simply wonderful.

Though this is a scan, it still keeps on
staying amazing, doesn't it?
The most tragic part of those not-that-bad event is that we hasn't got our money yet. Yeah, we're about to receive fine sums to our accounts, but it's been almost a fortnight since the ceremony, and there's nothing. Once again, does our local government still want me to stay? But here, in my post it's not about money, but sharing my good emotions with you.




Here all my flowers, the governor's medal feat. my usual mess
As I've written, 27th was a big day, that's why the ceremony of the governor's medals was only the first part. The second one was our graduating evening. Almost all my classmates accompanied with their parents came to the restaurant I'd visited once to finally celebrate the end of a school era. Everyone (girls) did their best to look magnificent, and we all were pretty young women. So, as you may understand I didn't change my look, so I went to the restaurant in the gown I was wearing several hours before to the ceremony. At the prom the graduates and the parents sat separately, we were all entertained by a weird woman, my friend Arina and I rocked the dance floor the fuck out (as no one did); also during the evening my friends and I had a couple of walks around the park due to the fact that the restaurant was situated there. So, that part of the night in the restaurant was nice, people really liked it, we all enjoyed the party.

From left to right: Dasha, me and Arina. Another Dasha missing
Then we planned to move to a house by the seaside to spens the night and meet our first dawn of true adult life watching the sea waves in red rays of rising Sun. But hell no, according to some extraterrastrial reasons we had to go to the same cottage we'd been in on the 24th of June (look just some paragraphs above). And it was... not that fine. We'd been promised to go to the sea (it's such a tradition to meet a sunrise, and Sakhalin graduates are used to doing it at the shore), and the only thing we got was a thrown up cottage, good for raving drinking parties, but absolutely not good for the last night all together, all of us, with our beloved class master and our parents. But we could do nothing with that, so some tried to lose themselves on the bottom of their glasses, some had nice talkes with the parents, some sang, some slept and etc. Indeed, we all were up at 5 a.m. to meet that damn dawn, though it wasn't nice as well because of lack of sun and existance of houses on the horizon.

Guys tried to warm themselves up with blankets in the morning
Dasha tok this marvellous shot of mine during the dawn
Generally, our prom time was good, I couldn't understand it was the last time I saw some of those guys, we weren't sentimental at all. Well, we may meet each other in the future, but it won't be a start of another academic year at school, it won't be so soon. But this is how life goes: we meet someone, say goodbye to another, fight and make friendship... It's all complicated, but we don't choose easy ways, do we?
So, this is how I ended up with the school for good. After that I finally got my first bank card I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE. If my elder sister always wanted to get married, so I always wanted to get a bank card. Also I remembered the rock side of my nature and made the ends of my hair red again. Here I wanna present you my brand new card as well as my old new hair:

The card is sooo cool and stylish, isn't it?
As an university entrant, I sent my documents to 2 universities as I'd planned: Saint Petersburg State University and Far Eastern Federal University. I've already known I'll get to the second one (it's situated in Vladivostok), but the question is if I'll get to the first. St. Petersburg State University has been my dream since I visited St. Petersburg for the first time in 2008, so now I'm anxious to know if I'm going to be their student. Of course, everyone around me are certain I will, but I'll never calm down until I know for sure. And I'll know it only on the 31st of July, CAN'T WAIT SO LONG.
Soon my best friend Dasha will become adult with all rights to live in this world (except drinking alcohol in the USA before turning 21). I hope we'll party hard as we can (not as we did at the cottage last time). In two days after her birthday (her BDay's on July, 12, so on the 14th) she'll go to Khabarovsk to pass some exams for the universities, therefore we won't meet each other approximately for a month, well, wonders of the Internet will help us to survive. On the 1st of August I myself will fly to the city of my university to handle my original documents over to the university officials, and my mom and I will have kinda a vacation there till August, 16. Then we'll fly home, and on the 30th of August I'll leave my hometown, so the whole world will become my new home. On the one hand, it all sounds so fast, but on the other - it takes time waiting.
I wonder if it's all what I wanted to tell you. So be it, and the song of the day... It's hard to say, I haven't named TSOTD for a long time, so I have many songs in my head. But since I'm going to escape from my usual world to a new one soon enough, the song of the day will be a brand new song "Break Free" by the atta-girl Ariana Grande.


If you want it, take it
I should've said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

[2x]
This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

You were better, deeper
I was under your spell
Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe
On the highway to hell, yeah

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

[2x]
This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

No more, baby, ooh

Thought on your body
I came alive
It was lethal
It was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up every time

Oh, baby

[2x]
This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more





~Be brave and break free~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts