Thursday, June 5, 2014

EXAMINATIONS ARE OVER!

It's been a while for the news to gain, so I have much to write about!
Firstly, on Monday I had my English exam. And it was such an adventure! Yes! There was nothing to do with the exam itself, but it's all about how I got to the place. Here's how it should've been. We all had to meet at our own school at 8:30 a.m. and then together head to another school where the exam was to be held. At about 9:45 a.m. we would enter the 'venue' and do everything we had to there. But there wasn't any 'we'. There was me who opened her eyes in the morning and saw the time: 9:53. SEVEN MINUTES TO THE START OF FILLING THE BLANKS IN. HELL NO. I'm not the person to be late, but when I oversleep, the nature always saves my ass mentally waking me up in perfect time for me to put the first things I pick on and get to the place I need right on time. And so this time those 7 minutes were enough to get dressed up and fly to the place of writing the examination. Well, I wasn't perfectly on time, but at the same time I wasn't late - the exam itself officially starts after filling in the blanks, and I though on my coming other pupils wouldn't be writing down their information in the blanks. But when I got to the venue, they hadn't even started yet! So I was a superhero of the day! Well, my description might seem complicated, so just get though what a lucky person I am. The exam for English was fine, not so tough, but still there were a few tasks to think. I wrote everything, while some of my friends didn't have time to write the last task - an essay.
On Tuesday, as I mentioned, I was given a mayor prize. There were only 25 senior students, the best ones of the whole city. Well, the best 24 and me AHAHA. Anyhow I got my money ("Money on my mind, money-money on my mind"), though I hoped the sum would be bigger. But thanks for that too! I've already started spending it for... food. And flowers, I've bought a bouquet for mom! And here's some photos from the event:

All the winners and our acting mayor in the center.
Almost there
So, our [wait a bit and he'll be a true] mayor and me
with antenna hair 
From left to right: my class master, me as diva appearance,
the acting mayor and my classmate (with whom I dance
every school stuff). Somehow I'm in love with this photo
In the beginning of Wednesday I worked hard trying to stuff all necessary math information into my clear head, but in the end of it I partied hard with my chorus headers, friends and one special friend who chanced to drop in on Sakhalin, but only for one (!) evening. And that friend is Nakai-san, who was the curator of our band during the Japanese trip in July-August, 2014. I had been called to the party before, but I though I'd better prepare for the up-coming math exam, the last and hardest, so I refused. But then I decided not to overwhelm my mind and instead of it get some rest with good people. So we spent some time, the vibe was awesome, and I was happy to see Nakai-san for the first time since last September. I strongly hope to see him and other Japanese friends ever again.

So, thanks to Nakai-san himself for this photos of us
all together :)
And today... Todaaaay... TOODAAAY!!! Today I've written my last and most nervous examination - for freaking mathematics! MATH IS HELL, BUT NOW IT'S OVER! I'm ready to write all the paragraph with the Caps Lock button on. I didn't oversleep in the morning, everything was fine about the preparation. The exam itself was... err... I don't feel like describing that sht, the only thing I want to say is that I'm deeply hoping to gain 60 points (of 100, of course) to prove I'm an excellent student. And now, when ALL MY FINAL STATE EXAMS ARE OVER, all I have to do is to wait for the results. Ah, and watch series all nights long, certainly. The first results - for the literature - are about to come soon enough (perfectly tomorrow), so I'm awaiting my first shock.
My mom will come back from Moscow tomorrow morning. I can't help waiting for her! And it's not because I wait for the presents, but because I've been really missing her. You see, she left me right during final exams, when I needed her support like never before. Well, she texted me cheerful words before each exam, called me after them, but it would have been definitely much finer, if I could see her by my side, if she wished me amazing luck in the morning and I told her about everything in the evening without thinking of a call's cost. But I handled it, and so tomorrow she'll come and we'll live happily ever after. Well, until I move out of here. Sure sure, in the university I'll have more difficult things than final school exams, but now (at least, according to the law) I'm still a child needing mother's help.
Aaaaaaaand the song of the day will be a nice and calm song "Long Drive" by Jason Mraz. Everything's as just I like. Though it reminds of "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran a bit, doesn't it? But it doesn't spoil "Long Drive" at all.


Long drive, long night
The best night of my life, 
With you riding, your hand on my hand. 
The thought of arriving, kind of feels like, dying.
I don’t want, to go home and be, alone.
Could we, stay out?
Could you, drive a little slower, don’t matter where we’re going,
As long as I’m with you, we could take the long way.
Chevy Nova, front seat, sofa, getting closer, to you.
Drive a little slower; don’t matter where we’re going, 
As long as I’m with you, we could take the long way.
Drive a little slower, not ready to go home,
I’d rather stay with you.
We could take the long way, to the country out of town.
Let’s get lost; I don’t wanna be found.
Let’s get away, now and be careful not to crash.
There’s no defrost and we’re steaming the glass.
You and the road have a generous shoulder
We can pull over and say we took the long way.
Headlights, not strobe lights,
I can see you, but not quite. 
I can feel you inside; the timing is just right.
For the moment, I don’t want to go home.
Take the long way.
Drive a little slower; don’t matter where we’re going.
Take the long way.
Drive a little slower; don’t matter where we going now.
Take the long way
Drive a little slower; not ready to go home.
I’d rather stay with you.
We can take the long way.
Long drive, long night, 
The best night of my life.




Be brave to pass all the exams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts