Monday, June 9, 2014

Drunk On Literature. Dog Show.

So, the first exam's results arrived! And I... got 73 points of 100! That's an awesome result for me, because I'd had no idea what score I approximately would get. And 73 is a real achievement for me. Actually, I don't worry about the results, I'm interested in knowing them. Oh, but I worry about the math, yeah, here I do.
And past Saturday my friend Lera from the chorus (we lived together during the Japanese work) invited me to celebrate my first result in the country. She took me out to the place called called the Warm Lakes, and we were accompanied by her friends. I'm so thankful for her invitation, because I finally got myself away from my laptop and out of our city to meet the nature, though I'm not a huge fan of the countryside. Boys grilled some meat, Lera and I drank some champagne, so everything was alright! Then guys decided to go swimming in the actually-not-so-Warm Lakes. Well, maybe I would join them too, but my nature don't allow me swimming once a month. All in all the trip was nice, thanks to Lera for making that day. Yeah, on the photo below you can see that Lera and I stained each other with the cinder:D





The next day, 8th of June, Dasha got me to a local dog show. She asked me to join her, because her aunt showed her dog there as well, her dag was a Boerboel, the only one on the show. Weeeeeeell, I wouldn't say I was too excited about the dog show. We had to wait for a long time, it was so amazingly stinky around, and you was able to see clouds of dog fur flying in the air! But anyhow it was nice watching the best dogs of our island. And a cute chow chow became the best dog of the show.


Those dogs seemed to be having a date over there
I adore the Pomeranians
This monster was called Hamster. HAMSTER!!
This awesome Samoyed jumped
on me this way too ^O^ 
See the size, they were so huge!




The winner of them all
So, that's how I spent my weekend. Was yours nice? Approximately on June, 11th we'll receive the results for our Russian test, so I can't help longing for them. So it turns out to be the only thing for me to do now - just wait.
The song of the day today will be a funny disco song "Rise Up" by the Greek Eurovision 2014 participants Freaky Fortune feat. Riskykidd. Come on and rise up!




Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts