Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting. Inspiration. Youth.

To tell the truth I've decided everything. And I'm scared my life becoming just time of waiting. But I'm sure it'll be the best time of my life. Then I'll go to the bestest one.
I've forgotten to tell you my mom came back on Saturday!! Yes, she said she would return home only this Thursday (THORsday, so "tomorrow")
Soon. in 2-3 weeks it'll be our vacation already! I can sleeeeep!
Also on getting my new camera I feel like a real photographer. I just take photos of everything while I'm going to somewhere, then I handle them in the Internet, so you can see the results. It's a little bit of mainstream already, but I like it. I put lines from the songs I like.

No Doubt - Don't Speak

Lana Del Rey - Damn You

Marina And The Diamonds - Teen Idle

Marina And The Diamonds - Teen Idle

Lana Del Rey - Ride

Marina And The Diamonds - Teen Idle

Sia - Soon We'll Be Found

And the song of the day will be powerful "We Are Young" by fun.! I've just now got through that cool song!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts