Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Till The End Of Time

Hey there!
What do you think of the end of the world? I think it's "much ado about nothing", and I wonder you agree. And even if the world onds, what's the point of worring? Everybody's gonna die, and I think it doesn't matter where and when, because if you have to die, you'll die and if you have to live, you'll live. I'm not afraid of the death, I already told of it in my post about The Song Of The Year. And what a joke of life! According that post, in "the last year" of our life I've got a boyfriend! LOL But I still don't hold on it.
I've remembered about our lovely apocalypse with the song of Beyonce "The End Of Time". So it'll be the song of the day :3 I adore her album "4" and her live-performances.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts