Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Nativity

The day before yesterday was my birthday, and it was GREAT! My best friend made an amazing surprise for me! *O* Look!




In general there were 7 persons at my small party after school, my close friends (not all); and fron those 7 person there were only 2 girls - me amd my bet friend!
But my celebrating doesn't amount in one day, I can say I still celebrate it! Yestarday a famous Russian singer Polina Gagarina came to our city for a free perfomance, so my 2 friends and I were there.


Today my mom has gone to Moscow for her studing. She'll come back only in 2 weeks.
Also today was a hard pouring rain, so I even had to go under it, and I got wet through all my clothes. Brrr!!
The ong of the day will be a new single of adorable Adele "Skyfall" for becoming great movie "Skyall" about James Bond with brilliant Daniel Craig and lovely Ben Whishaw!





2 comments:

  1. ыыыыы*)Я рада,что тебе понравилось)))))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts