Monday, March 5, 2012

A wonderful day

Today I've really had an amazing day!
In the morning I've missed my orchestra to perform in a psychoneurologic dispensary. It was so nice! I'm really sorry for disabled guests, suffering from mental and symptoms. By the way now I read 'Veronika Decides to Die' by Paulo Coelho.


But after concert my time was great! It's been my best friend's birthday! We watched films, ate pop-corn, a pizza and some cakes. And drank Pepsi. And also we joked a lot. VERY MUCH! Well, like usually. After films me and the birthday girl Dasha took some Sherlockomania, and our friend Christina set in the side of us, because she's not a fan of SHERLOCK HOOOOLMES! How can't she be?!..


And just now I've finished my study of the memory of water. It's become awesome!^-^



And now I'm gonna sleeeep and sleeeeep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts