Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Today I've bought a DVD disc with the film "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy". Yes, I haven't watched it in the cinema! But tomorrow I will watch the film by my laptop.









So, I want to watch "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" because of Gary Oldman and Benedict Cumberbatch, certainly! And I love much stories about agents;)




In October 1973, Control, the head of British Intelligence ("the Circus"), sends agent Jim Prideaux to Hungary to meet a Hungarian general who wishes to sell information. The operation is blown and a fleeing Prideaux is shot in the back by Hungarian intelligence. Amid the international incident that follows, Control and his right-hand man George Smiley are forced into retirement. Control, already ill, dies soon afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts