Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A new dentist / Lennon Naked

There is a new dentist in our school. He is sooo cuuute! Well, he's not young. Well, I don't really know, and I don't mean anything!! But he's much better than the past dentist. An old woman was angry and nasty! In general I hope a new dentist isn't just a student.

Sweeties! I've found an amazing picture!

Maybe, you've already seen that, neither me. And I add some pictures like it.






The British like to violate the law of gravity!^_________^

Oh, what about The Beatles?! Today I've watched "Lennon Naked" by BBC. And to tell the truth I like that film only because of Christopher Eccleston and Andrew Scott. I am just shocked!! It's not a light movie - it's  a real drama. I'm scared... Why? I don't know.


Be brave! The game is on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts