Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hypnotic? Prosaic.

Not so long ago a muse came down to me, and I decided to form my writing thoughts. I caught myself thinking that I create a lot of things while I'm on my way to the city or back home, so I shouldn't let them die in the universe, I'd better save them in my phone at least. So maybe it will work? That's why I've just launched a side project. If all goes well, I'll inform you here. But if you're good with Google+, you may find it yourself.
The spring has finally come to our place, and I can't help enjoying sunny beams. Even though the last two days were harshly windy, I willingly assure you it's not fatal. Vladivostok is known to be a city of winds, so we all have to put up with that fact here.

BTW, fogs are a usual thing in the morning now.
Last week I got a call from mama telling me that I had received a parcel back in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk from... Hong Kong! Suffice it to say that emotions overwhelmed me - I hadn't received any mail via post office in years, and I had never done that internationally! I guessed pretty quickly that the parcel was from my pen-friend Gwen. Due to my request my mom opened the package and sent me the photos of what was inside. There was a letter congratulating me on the Chinese New Year and a couple of cute souvenirs. That was so adorable! I can't wait to send something Russian to her!
 


Our group mentor downloaded me Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond the Earth. It's amazing! Although my mind blows up every time I play it, because I haven't got used to the flashing colourful graphics and all these extraterrestrial things yet, but I definitely love it!
Approximately a week ago or so my neighbor and I finished watching "Hannah Montana" started watching "The Nanny" - an American series from the 90's. You see, we decided to dive deep into the classics of the series.
My student organization studying goes quite well, though I can't tell I'm a brilliant student in that field. 
There are nearly all news I've wanted to share with you. Well, tomorrow I'll go shopping and have one English lesson with the boy.
The song of the day will be the song Dasha sent me a couple of days ago, but I have already fallen for it - "Hypnotic" by Vanic X Zella Day.







Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts