Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Vladivostok Today

Prologue
This post is kinda a time travel. I did write it on the 5th of August, but the Chinese iPad of uncle Alik didn't let me edit all the stuff, so I'm finishing this text on the 22th of August, but still I'll save an original date.

Part One and Only

It's really weird to create a new post with the iPad, but I won't deny - it feels fabulous. Yeah, if you follow my way, you must notice that according to my previous posts and the calendar I must be in Vladivostok, and so I am. Uncle Alik gave me his iPad to do all my usual Internet chores with it, and only yesterday's night I remembered about my honey blog. So right now I'm feeling like a high-fashioned blogger from New York making a post with a high-tech device. Absolutely fabulous.
What about Vladivostok, so I've totally fallen for the city. The only thing I feel unsure about is its roads and streets. I think it'll take enough time for me to get used to all the city's communication, ways, roads, streets, because it's so damn complicated! I bow down in awe to Vladivostok's citizens who know how to easily get from point A to point B in this city.
Talking about my university plans, so today (5.08.2014) is an important day. In a few hours the list of the students entered the university will be announced on the cite, so I can't help waiting to see my name among the others. My Cherry Lady told me she'll also study on the government budget basis, though in the beginning of this mess she thought she'd have to pay for the education. So, I'm glad for her' she as well as I will be able to get the scholarship.
Here's some photos I've taken within those days in Vladivostok which chanced to be automatically uploaded on my Google stuff:









Epilogue 
Yeah, I know, the post isn't too long, but that's what I could create that day. Maybe, I could write something more under the photos - but only if I could roll the text box down (I've already written the iPad was obviously made in China and somewhere undercover). Probably, tomorrow I'll make a new post about the whole travel and my final preparation to my final move. Lots of love xxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts