Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm a singer

How you know, I finished a music school last year. Many teachers ask me to enter a music college, but I don't want to do it. I want to become a reporter.
But sometimes I write poems. Yes, I write a lot of it in English, some are in Russian. I am musician, and I imagine my poems as songs! Maybe I will sing their for YouTube.
If I am singer I want to become it this way.
There're some my poems:


Two hearts are together

Two hearts are together.
Are we forever?
You said you had never,
You had never ever loved.

You look back and you see me,
I don't follow, I'm just near.
Everytime I think about you
I feel you are next to me.
Yesterday I noticed you
Staring at my hair.
You didn't wanna come to me,
I saw sparks in the air.


I want to be


I'm running through the dark, I'm hurrying
I'm looking after you, I'm falling
Into the night. Am I doing right?
Knocking at the door, I'm screaming
You're the only one my feeling.
When I see you next to me, I want to be

I want to be the one who know your secret
I want to be the one and do it for you
I want to be the one who can abet
I want to be the one and do it with you.

Just touch me and kiss me
I know that you miss me
Forever in my dreams
(Forever in my dreams)
Be careful with me
I love the way you kiss me
Don't forget what you promise me
(What you promise me)

You're going slowly to the party
Where we're going to meet partly
You're gonna bow to me, and I want to be

I want to be the one who know your secret
I want to be the one and do it for you
I want to be the one who can abet
I want to be the one and do it with you.


Goodbye


You've got a girl wich you can trust
You've got a girl wich you can love
You've got a girl wich you can make so happy...

So goodbye, turn around and go ahead.
If you wanna meet me, call me, I will come
So goodbye, turn around and go ahead.
If you wanna meet me, just say "it's the time to come"

I'll have a boy wich I can trust
I'll have a boy wich I can love
I'll have a boy wich I can make so happy...
And everyday I tell to myself
"You are perfect for yourself
And noone can bring you down"


Through some time you leave her as friend
I have known it, I've known it'll be the end
But I don't know would I come if you wanna meet me?

I've really written this poems as songs. Well, now it's just drafts, but soon it'll become real songs, I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts