Sunday, January 22, 2012

Choose summer 2012

My mom gave me a choice where we will travel this summer. And now I should choose a place. But we've got a condition - it won't be Turkey or Egypt. Mom has suggested  Czech Republic or Bali. Certainly I want to go to the UK, but it is expensive, of course. Just now I've thought about New Zealand, but it'll be expensive too, I'm sure.
Czech Republic

Bali is wonderful island of Indonesia

One of my dreams is New Zealand



Well, before our choosen foreign county we will be in Saint-Petersburg - mom will study, I will be on holiday. We've already were in St. Petersburg in 2008. Mom studyed too, I was on holiday too. I love that city! When I grow up, I want to leave my home for St. Petersburg, to take a higher eduction and maybe to live there (if I don't move to London or Paris:))
Here my photos from St. Petersburg of 2008
I am near The Catherine Palace
Kazan Cathedral
Petergof










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts