Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Travels

Hi! Today I'm gonna talking about travels!
Have you been anywhere? Or you haven't gone from your home ever? Anyway I'm going to write about it.
I've been in Japan and China. It was amazing!!! I've liked Japan more than Chine, but they're awesome countries both.
Why was those counties? Because they're situated close to Russia and it's very easy to travel. 
I went in Japan in 2010 with some russian children in city Asahikawa. We lived in japanese families. Many museums and wonderful places was visited by us with our organisers. I was there for only 5 days and I want back!
Me and my japanese friend, teacher


Me, my russian friend and japanese friends

I was in China last August. It was VERY HOT! I went with my summer camp to Beijing and Shanghai. And now I like Shanghai so much more than Beijing! True, Shanghai is the largest city in the world (population is about 24 millions people!) and it's so beautiful!! Shanghai looks like New York, although I haven't been in NY:) We arrived a lot of historical and great places, even The Great Wall of China! It was funny, 'cause I was with my friends, and we sang russian songs so loud for all China's Wall!
My friends and I are before Beijing National Aquatics Center

Great Wall of China
We're before Beijing National Stadium (Bird's Nest)

Where have you been? When? Do you like travels? Write me!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts