Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas mood* (+ The Song Of The Day)


Oh, today I've bought a new nice warm cap! It's sooo sweet!^^ Also, I've got mittens to this cap. They're cool too:) But my scarf is old, but it's not problem in general. And now I'm eating the one of my favourite ice creams "USSR":)

Today it was my the 2nd and the last day of travels with orchestra and with Andrey. Well, in the end we're friends, no more. May be, it's bad, but may be not?? He is 19, and I'm just 15, and we're friends - is it not good?:) Telling the true, yesterday and today I went home with Andrey, because he lives not so far from me! It's nice!:D 
So, I've got so New Year-Christmas mood!* Well then I'm going to give to you some my mood too!:D Catch the song of the day and some snowy pictures!



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts