Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My hard week

I've got a bad news. Yesterday I got a concussion. Of course, this concussion is not so strong to me be in hospital, but I've got a terrible headache. I hope very much I will be Ok soon.
I've got my concussion because of very slippery sleet outside! Guys! It's so horror! Oh, if I could I wish I would not go out my home nowhere. But I should go to school, to music school, to my English lessons and more and more and more...
Hey! Do you want to know what I do at my music school now? Anyway I'm going tell you. Now we've got a big music session in our music school. Many pupils from other music schools have gone to ours to play some music compositions. Well, session begins from the very morning, but I'm at school at this time and I go to session after my studing. And, of course, I meet there Andrey, my new friend. But today I've got one more bad news for me - Andrey won't go to our orchestra after session. I'm so upset! But untill music session finishs I will try to be friend with Andrey closer. I hope we will meet further.
So, this week is very very hard for me. I've got performances with my choir and orchestra from the 1 till the 4 of December. And I should study at school else! Don't miss about my pretty concussion :). How do you like it?

And how are you, sweeties? Are you tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts