Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to go to orchestra!

Oh My God! How I am tired!!! And I don't know why. Possibly, because of I slept so bad last night. And night before. And before... Ahh... Can I not do my homework?? Please!.. My eyes are closing. No, I should go to bathroom. What's time is it? 10:30 p.m. Well, perfect!
I want Sunday. Because there is new wonderful boy in our orchestra. He's so cute! And even now my heart's beating faster and louder, when I'm writing about him! OMG! And I suppose, he likes me too!^^ His name is Andrey, but I don't even know his age. Well, he looks like me, 15-17 old, no more. But he studies in a institute! May be he is 16-17, but not less. But now is doesn't matter! I will meet him again on Sunday! Soon soon soon!!! I hope it'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts