Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Ninth Of Victory

Every Victory Day I write some inspiring sentences about the WWII, but today I've spent absolutely different 9th of May. Usually on that day I woke up, went to a concert, then had a walk with Dasha, after that I were back home writing a post. But today I woke up and... I had no concert to go to. I went to the picnic with Cherry Lady and Andrew. Well, we just crossed the boarders of our campus, walked for about 5 minutes and found a gorgeous place just for a nice picnic! We put up a fire, cooked sausages on it and had fun. The view was simply amazing!



After the picnic I thought I would spend the rest of the day at home with my laptop, but no - Megan from my student organisation wrote me and asked if I wanted to have a walk with her. I was like "Why not?!" I quickly changed my clothes which smelled like smoke and headed to the city. When we met and went to the next spot, we met several people from our student organisation! So crazy!  Also we saw some street performances due to the Victory Day. Then we went to the cafe and it was the end of our little meeting. Thankfully the day was warm and no wind prevented us from having a good time.
Generally my life goes well. The next week I'll have the first exam (theoretical one) for becoming a teacher (or a leader) in a camp. I think I'll do fine with this one. But in the end of May we'll have a practice examination, and I'm really anxious about it. Also I've learn that there's a boy in our student organisation who came from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk too. Moreover, we live in the same district there! Err, as you can see, now my life is almost all about the student organisation. 
My main education is fine, I hope I'll manage to pass the most of exams automatically as I did the last semester. My work as a tutor is good as well. I'll stop teaching my girl in the end of May, and I'll keep on teaching my boy in June until my work in the camp starts.
I bought a bright pink chalk for hair. It's amazing! It's easy to put on and it washes away with the first shower you take. Or the second. I love it so much! Reminds me of the days with the American hair dye. Absolute like!


As long as I didn't write about my student organisation's training, I feel bound to publish a couple of photos at least.

Our little group (one boy missing though)
The whooooole squad








Be brave to win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts