Monday, July 22, 2013

American Purchases

I haven't even unpacked all my things, but I'll again go to Japan already in 3 days! It's so interesting and so crazy, you know. I've already planned what I wanna buy there - stationery and cosmetics. We'll be in Japan for 10 days, and I don't want to travel this summer more actually; in the end, I should start preparing for school.
In this post I want to share with you things I've bought in the USA. I won't tell about the presents for my friends, gonna say only that all my friends are absolutely excited about their gifts. So, I want to describe what I've got for myself.
~ Clothes. I've bought not so much clothes, but I'm very proud of every thing. Maybe, the craziest one for
my city is shorts with American flag. Well, it's not "with American flag"; the shorts are American flag. BTW, our attendant Nick and one man in McDonald's liked them.
 

~ The weirdest thing among my purchases is a toothbrush with Lady Gaga. Hell yes, it is! This is a black toothbrush with Gaga's face, and moreover the brush can play her songs! It has two tracks: "Born This Way" for morning and "Bad Romance" for evening. I can't take a satisfactory photo, so here's a picture.


~ Talking about American flag and weird things, so I've also bought pants with American flag. Don't treat me wrong, but why not?
~ Improving my importance, I bought myself an "Oscar" - "Superstar". Actually, I could buy it at Hollywood blvd for $5, but thinking something like "I'll find it later", I had to buy the Oscar in Universal Studios Park for fucking $14. Prejudices.



~ Cosmetics. Being more correct, it's more about nail polishes, but there's also one lip gloss by my favourite Sephora. I also bought a couple of nail polishes and a base in Khabarovsk, like I had nothing more to do.
~ Widgets for my light head. I'd been looking for a pretty long time for a straw hat, and finally I found my one. It's "Guess", and maybe I could find a cheaper choice, but on the other hand I could not! And frankly speaking, it's not so expensive, especially for Russia. Moreover, one more dream came true - I got a red bandana like I'd dreamed of. Both of head stuff you can notice in my previous post
~ Books. I chose two books for myself - a novel and a... a handbook for beginning writers; also I bought a present for my English tutor - a little book called "Fascinating Facts about Las Vegas". And I don't give a shit that a book about Vegas was bought in Santa Monica.

Maybe, there's something more I've left to describe, but I don't remember. Already. Well, see you next time!

Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts