Sunday, February 5, 2012

Darren Criss

Today Darren Criss is celebrating his Birthday! Now one of my favourite men is 25. Te tell the truth 25 is my favourite age. You are still young, but you are adult already. Of course, I'm not 25, just 15, but in nothing short of 10 years I'll be 25. Well, I think my age is amazing too anyway;)
So let's return to Darren.
Darren Everett Criss (born February 5, 1987) is an American actor, singer-songwriter, musician, composer, and a founding member and co-owner of the theater company StarKid Productions. He currently portrays Blaine Anderson. Criss is also known for playing the lead role of Harry Potter in Starkid's musical productions of A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel. In January 2012, Criss made his Broadway debut, starring as J. Pierrepont Finch in the revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. (Oh, thanks to Wikipedia for the information. I was lazy to write it by myself)
Yeah, I found Darren for me as Blaine in Glee. And I watched a litlle piece of A Very Potter Sequel, but I couldn't finish it.:( I hope, sometime I will.
Also Darren Criss filmed in the video clip of my favourite singer Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" (T.G.I.F.).






And I am an absolutely fan of his bright pink sunglasses!!! Darren has discovered it for me, Darren is a main reason to buy it. Well, if the sunglasses wasn't his I would buy it anyway; but it is of Darren, and my wish becomes stronger:)



And special thanks to Blain Anderson and the 11th Doctor to make me wearing bow-ties;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts