Thursday, October 20, 2011

Turn on the music now!

Hi everyone! Today I wanna talking about my favourite theme - music. Usually I listen to different music styles: pop, rock, jazz, soul, classic... My most favourite singers are Katy Perry, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Sia.

They have brilliant voices! Oh, I've forgotten about my favourite band "3Oh!3"! They are 2 realy cool guys. And I'm especially glad to listen to the song "Starstruck" with Katy Parry.



What about classic? I like to listen to russian classics: Mussorgsky, Tchaikovsky... But also I like Vivaldi and Bethoven. 

Vivaldi

Bethoven


And what's your favourite singer or band? And style? 
Leave the comment!:)




1 comment:

  1. My fave singers? hmm... that is tough! I like all kind of music (except metal tho) ^.^ so my fave singers would be well spread from every genre! I have to say tho I like all your picks and 3OH3!'s Starstrukk is also one of my fave song (have you seen "When in Rome"), I also like their other songs, "My First Kiss" and "Blah Blah Blah"; but as of now, my boyband crush would be, ONE DIRECTION and almost all KPOP girlband :p
    and for classic music, hmmm... don't get me wrong, I adore classical music as I played piano myself, but I never remember the title of the song or whose composer writes what! I think they are all great but have to say the piece that I'm familiar with would be Chopin's Fantasy-Impromptu and some Beethoven stuffs (dont remember the title); oh and "Queen of the Night" Aria, is that counts? oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts